Its shape current is due to the restructuring of 1909 by Giuseppe Cipani, was the only hotel in all of Italian origin Gardonese hotel facilities undertaken by foreign hands. Its shape current is due to the restructuring of 1909 and was among the first Hotels open all year. Before the war was managed as a "German house", and later became increasingly popular by English guests, for which he was created a chapel, Inglese the Church. During the Social Republic was used as accommodation for the officials of the German Embassy, whose head was at Villa Bassetti, now restored to the residence.
Services - Hotel Bella Riva: